Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Vegan Marshmallows!

A good vegan marshmallow that you can either cook with or eat raw is hard to come by.  These are my favorites.  Sweet and Sara makes the best vegan marshmallows!  I also love their strawberry-flavored and coconut-covered marshmallows for eating plain.



I even served them chocolate-covered at my most recent graduation shindig.  I bought a chocolate fountain (by Sephra... way cheaper than renting one) and the corresponding dark chocolate to go with it (which just so happens to be vegan! :D).  Then I cut up the Sweet and Sara marshmallows (I served the original vanilla and also the strawberry kind), and I placed them on a plate right next to the running fountain.



It was a complete success!  Everyone loved it, and you will, too.


1 comment:

  1. thank you for posting this!! i have been looking for animal-friendly marshmallows to little success. i even considered making them from scratch but the process looked way too complicated. i am totally going to order like 5 bags right now.

    ReplyDelete